Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"Like a decapitated chicken in the midst of it's death throes"

I am SO sorry it has been so long since my last post. Trust me, the other isn't dead, he's alive and well and quite busy, as am I.

We're both in the midst of having exams so there won't be that many updates, but after that, you can rest assured that this blog will return in all it's former glory and then some!! You can bet on that.

I really have not been doing much else besides studying and watching ludicrous amounts of television. I can take comfort in the fact that the studying has been worthwhile though, and that all the downloading of various television series' will pay off as soon as my last exam is over the 17th of this month.

Guitar wise, I decided to grow my nails out so I could finger pick like a demi-god. And I could. However, I kept scratching my freakin' face off in my sleep so I had to cut them off (and they were at a really good length, leading many to believe that I was a confused transvestite ladyboy). The problem now is that it has been a good 2-3 months since I last held a pick, and now I am about as shit as I was when I first picked up the damn thing about 2 and a half years ago. What's scary is that my thumb is super fast, I can practically tremolo pick with it, and it's also very accurate. Ahh if only I had a thumb pick!

Well anyhow, this is just a note to let you know that we're not dead and that we shall return to our blogging ways as soon as possible!! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus