Saturday, November 12, 2005

Big trips are flip for nozzle korg

So here's the breakdown. My next two exams are on the 17th, which gives me a whole lot of nothing to do between then. Both exams are sighted, so I know what's coming, and I've prepped for it, so I have nothing to worry about. One exam is one hour, so it won't be too much of a stretch, and it's just basic essay format. It's on legal theory too, and my specialty is post-modern law, and I could pass that with a blindfold on. The other one is a three hour exam, essay format, 3 q's. For the first time ever, we get allowed notes, and I managed to fit all of my essays (in note form) on 2 pages (maximum allowed) and I am sitting pretty. It's a work of art, no wasted space, and all in miniature form, I'm so proud of myself!

You know that we spend too much of our lives in front of screens? Right now, it's a computer screen, other times it's a television screen, if not that, it's a movie screen. It's not good for our eyes, I bet it's a conspiracy with the entertainment world AND optometrists all over the world, in order to make money, and make us disabled! I'd like to see the real world, unmediated through a screen thank you!

I finally did it! I finished the craziest ever custom mission on Swat 4, which was my own evil concoction. My team of 5, against 30 suspects, in a confined space and it was awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've attempted it!!! The last time I came close, I wasn't injured but I couldn't find the last suspect, after 1 hour of searching so I gave up. But this time, my entire team was wiped out fairly quickly and I was left to lone wolf it for 10 suspects in a heavily injured state, and I came out on top! It's lovely, cause it was one of those missions where you're either going to get wasted in 180 seconds, or on the last 2 suspects (which is really annoying). I'd never be cut out for real Swat. I remember having my team focused on a door that I was picking the lock to, quick flashes of red, I'm on the floor - some lady had opened a door down the corridor and just opened fire on my unsuspecting team!! Other times I just run blind through corners and I get blasted, which is fantastic cause I gave the suspects better weapons than Swat, so even if they miss, you will get sprayed slightly, and injuries to the legs are nasty, because you're just a sitting duck.

Hmm, next update will probably be after exams. Have a nice day folks!!
blog comments powered by Disqus