Tuesday, May 03, 2005

First Things First!!!

Well firstly I would like to holla out to Golfer Shib as its his birthday. I hope that he has a good time, and hopefully I will be seeing him soon. Incidentally iys my mothers birthday aswell. Though there is no point wishing here here, as she doesn't read this, I'll still wish her. Happy birthday Mum.

I would like to bring to everyones attention that McLeak (TM) is indeed a trade mark of the other and I, so don't go using it without our permission!! Damn McDonnalds... Why does everyone think they can pick on them?? I think its completely worng that people blame the fastfood joints for their obesity problem. Are they shoving burgers in you hands and forcing you to eat it?? Well then they are not the cause of the obesity problem that society is facing. Poeple are always looking for a scapegoat these days, and its sad. First look at yourself, realize your fault, then point the fingers. Its seems like everyones point fingers these days, they all need to turn back and point the the origin. I think this movement of blaming somone else has spawned from the age long american policy to sue anyone and everyone. Its bloody disgusting. Some people sue doctors who were trying to help you, for some choice that they made while trying to save you. If your leg has to go, it has to go!! I read a story a few years ago where a man used a balloon as a condom, and the woman got pregnant because the balloon burst. So he sued the balloon company, and won the suit. Only in America I swear.

People I am tired, and have an early lecture tommo, so I am going to stop here, and prepare to hit the sack. So take care, and hopefully tommo I will have a longer blog...
blog comments powered by Disqus