Monday, May 16, 2005

Raaarghhh!!!!

I am not dead! Looks like I'm the only one posting on here for now since the other is so very slack. I'd just like to say that the uni policy on returns sucks! Things have to be in at 9am, regardless of whether you have a class that day or not. So here I am at 9:30am and I don't have class till 11:30, and I have another class at 5:30-7:30! That's just ridiculous. No wonder there are so many youth related driving deaths, they're trying to wake up to return their bloody equipment. I'm tired! My eyes are burning! It's like ghonnorea for the corneas (now that's imagery if I've ever seen it). Why won't the blogger stats update? It's been more than 6 months since it's gone down! How slow are these people? Absolutely pathetic I tell you.

Had a grand time the other night at a formal dinner with M-Biatch, the other, Madame N and Mrs Osbourne (haha, if you can work that one out, you're a genius). Haven't been out in a while and I'll tell you that Chardonnay really packs a punch! I will have a gigantic blog soon enough. I have been busy with my heavy assessment period so I'm gradually sifting my way through the tons upon tons of crap that seem to have piled precariously on top of me. Alas, I shall now head off to do some homework so everyone have a nice day. I still care!
blog comments powered by Disqus