Saturday, May 28, 2005

Break the faith, fall from grace

I'm a little weirded out. I have a 2ooo word essay due on Monday, of which I've only done 300 words. I'll get it done of course, but what annoys me is that I practically had no time before in order to get it done. I always finish my assignments at LEAST a week before they're due, in order to fine tune everything, because I do miss key points sometimes. What annoys me that little bit extra was that we were given our individual questions in week 3 (it's now week 15), but we didn't even cover anything in class about my topic until Wednesday! I guess I'm just going to have to write this and be a jammy bastard and dance around when it's done.

I'd better sing the praises of FIFA 2k5 as the other and I have an intense rivalry, which dates back to him arriving back in our fair country. Even if we play with the same teams, it's never boring, and the commentators always say something new every match. You can even tell the players apart from their faces! I also must mention Lego Star Wars! We plated a demo of it last week and we were just blown away. I own the original Episode 1 star wars game, and it was an utter piece of shite. This game is just so much damn fun!! You get to play the entire prequel trilogy in a lego world, and it's just so cute! However, some bits were damn hard, and 2 university going 20 year olds took almost 30 minutes on some sections!! The game was meant for children and there we were, getting our asses kicked by logical problem solving situations!! How embarrassing!

What a crazy day. Was at university doing some work that's due in 2 weeks time. As opposed to most other group related tasks, we were extremely productive and actually finished half the assignment in 4 hours! Also got to know a few other people in my class a little bit better. They're all 24!! I feel like a baby! But knowing I can hold my own against them, as well as school them often, makes me feel a lot better. We were in the law building comp labs doing our work and listening to the Schapelle Corby verdict being delivered (ninemsn.com.au had awesome coverage). I was actually surprised about some of the opinions that some people had about the case, considering they are law students! Without getting into a big spiel about the whole thing, I just want to say that I do feel for the girl, guilty or not.

Nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus