Monday, February 02, 2015

Fortune Favours The Few

Not even the brave.  Not even the cowardly.  It is random and strange in appearance.  What a tiring weekend.  I didn't even do anything worthwhile.  BUT I did manage to replace my cooked hard drive.  All is well.  All was backed up and easily able to be restored.  Got some good guitaring in, it's nice to be able to play again.  So productive, if not entirely restful.  All I want to do when I get home today is sleep.

Gosh, where did January go?  I thought I'd get more out of it in terms of relaxation, but it has been nothing like that.  It just went by so quickly.  Probably not helped by all my late nights.  I should make a more concerted effort to watch more things.  My external hard drive is actually running out of space.  That's not good news at all. 

Why has yahoo changed its layout?  It was a good source for American news and politics, and the cookies were good in that it tailored content based on previous clicks.  But now I can't access comics, and stories are basically packed all over each other.  Most news sites have gone to horrible layouts.  I guess it is all about trying to become more 'buzzfeed' like in trying to clickbait people, and passing off opinion and self help articles as news.

It's been a while since any major political system in the West has had an inspiring leader don't you think?  It's more about lying to the public, breaking promises, staying in power and populist notions of selfishness and fear. 

I look at my task list and realise I have nothing to do.  Great.

I think that she knows.  Not that it bothers me.  Why am I impatient?  It's just another day.  But it's not a complete thing.  Argh, now it's all just getting a little bit too difficult.  This weekend, next weekend all mean the same thing.  Maybe both worlds can collide and it can turn out better than last time.

Just being here was a true test of mental strength.  I was so tired, I didn't want to come in.  But I'm here, I'm here damn it.  My pens are all dry, how am I supposed to write?  That's okay, I have my trusty keyboard, and I can blog.  That's the best.

The other is going to be overseas in Bangers for pretty much all of Feb.  It'll be my goal to get him to blog while he's gone.  It'll be like old times, hopefully. 

Now we get down to business.  With 4 hours left on this clock!!  Having blazing fast internet at home has ruined me for internet anywhere else.  Hahaha, I know, first world problems, right.  Maybe I will attempt to take it easy this week.  Or at least today.  I have no idea what's going on with me.  Now I'm looking forward to meetings because at least it will help pass the time until I'm done. 

This is really stagnation.  I can't figure out what's going on.  There's something that makes me all incredibly uncomfortable with everything. 

I'm done.  Yeah, I think I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus