Saturday, February 21, 2015

First Day Last Day

It's been a long time coming.  Can I make the most of the 90 minutes I have left?  Sometimes it just happens without a reason.  At least I knew my time was coming.  Where does life go from here on out?  Do things change?  I'm not scared.  I'm not afraid of things I've already experienced.  The sauce isn't worth the squeeze.  The squeeze isn't worth the juice, and other stupid things.  Other people are going through the exact same thing.  I'm not bothered. 

It's been a while since I've blogged, but that's because I've had so many things on.  Work, changing jobs, study.  Just general exhaustion.  I just want to sleep and never wake up, ever.  But in good news, the other has gone back to Bangers town for a little while this month.  I've encouraged him to blog, but with the internet over there being so slow, who knows if it's even a remote possibility.  We'll see!

Somedays you just want to hope that plans fall through and you can just go home and relax.  Some people are just too intimidating.  I've got nothing.  Like literally nothing!  There's nothing you can do in that kind of situation. 

Who knows?

I wonder.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus