Monday, September 27, 2010

It's September Already?!

Wow, I have definitely been neglecting my blogging on here. However, I can blame the other for that - I have procured myself Starcraft 2 and Modern Warfare 2, and have just been multiplayering like there's no tomorrow. I really suck at SC2, but I am learning a lot more thanks to the other. I'm also working my way up the ladders in both games and looking forward to becoming adept, because they're both wonderful storylines, with some good depth.

Yes, I know I always say it, but I will update the Joaquin Rate List (JRL), as soon as I get a chance - since there's so many updates, I'll need to set aside some time to go through all the new names in detail. For those of you who don't know, the JRL is here.

The pin code for my voicemail at work here, and at my last job was 434926. I don't know why I chose that, since it's quite random, but for some reason, my fingers find it very easy to type out on a phone keypad. I also find it pretty easy to remember, and considering I have trouble with my memory, I find those set of numbers to be a godsend - too bad we can't choose numbers for other important things though!

I can't believe I was going to let a whole month slip by without blogging again. I remember the massive whole it has left in our archive when it's happened before. I at least try to put something in, just to mark time, even if there is nothing else going on. But it really is just work and post-grad study at the moment.

Anyway, it's late, and I need to be in bed so I'm well rested for work tomorrow. Two lots of 4 day weeks consecutively, I can get used to that!

Joaquin out. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus