Sunday, October 11, 2009

Got to put it up for the West side, West side!

So I've finally done it, the most comprehensive blog intro/retrospective ever! I've read all 500+ posts on here from me, the other, and the others. It was an excellent way to rediscover the love of this blog. I will post about the talking points from the others posts another time. I thought I could do with a breather before I get on to that stuff.

I finally got to catch up with the other for some gameage, guitarage and some installage (which seems to always be the case when I'm with the other)! But it's all good. A good time was had, and we managed to get some really great music ideas down! I am able to pursue this with a renewed vigour now! Although Brazil is 20 times worse in Fifa '10 than they were in Fifa 2004. That's alright, cause Manchester United still got me home (barely), even with 6 superstars on the bench (WTF)! The other also mowed down Wayne Rooney, so with my best striker off, I was thankfully saved by Patrick Viera and the nicest cross kick and curve I've seen in a while.

The other also put together a crazy concoction of soda water and red cordial, which tasted a lot like Creaming Soda but without the edge, and it was interestingly refreshing! I will be off interstate for work for a lil bit but I shall be back shortly.

Moving back home (well to THIS house) was a big mistake. Yes I'm saving money, but living with my parents and their insanity is not doing wonders for my mental health. If you see Joaquin on the news for finally losing it, you'll realise why! But that should be ok, cause with the money being saved, I edge closer and closer to having my own freakin' house! Ahhh that will be good. Yes, I do have a few blognotes saved, and an update to the Joaquin Rate List (JRL) to come. But I will post about that after my final addition to the blog retro/introspective. But that's it for now. I have to be up early, so Joaquin out! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus