Sunday, April 05, 2009

Learned things in school, but wound up becoming an April's Fool

I have to make this quick, as I have food on the stove. But that's alright, since the computer is about 4-5 metres away from the kitchen, haha!

I have been punishing my fingers. My acoustic has relatively heavy gauge strings, and high action, so long term playing is painful. So I don't know why I played from 1-5am this morning!! It was fantastic. I was worried that I haven't been able to improve since I first started work, but my sight reading has gotten a lot better, as has my improvisational skills. I've also composed a lot more music, as opposed to lyrics (of which I've had many ideas but put nothing to paper).

I have had a relatively uneventful weekend which is about the way I like it, but I only watched one movie The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian, which had excellent cinematography like the first film, but I felt this one was a bit lacking, and just centred on drawn out action scenes with no real build up.

I am REALLY looking forward to the upcoming break and two lots of 4 day weeks, which just make life so much more bearable. I am aiming to just watch movies, no real guitarfests, and no gameage. Just movies, being slack and escaping from the real world.

I am anxious. About what? I don't know. Anyhow, let's leave this here for now and I shall come back to this another time.

Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus