Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This may cost your freedom, but keep hope alive!

But it could also be a countdown to departure.

But one should never count their chickens before they hatch.

There's this drink "Deep Spring" Lemon Lime and Orange drink, which I must say is my favourite drink in the world.

I think I got it from High School where we would sometimes head to the shopping centre after school to mallrat for a while. I used to get that drink from a vending machine outside Big W, and it was just perfection.

Hahha it also reminds me of a crush I used to have. We used to go to this mall so I could perve on my crush, who despite living near me, went to a different school, and sometimes I caught the bus back with her, and had to endure a hell of a trek from her part of the woods to my suburb.

Ahhhh, reminiscing about youth, that drink is lovely.

I have recently procured it here and I am drinking it sparingly.

Anyway, enough for now till I have more to say. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus