Monday, August 18, 2008

Empty Words and the return of skill

I have nothing to say. Or I probably did, but I can't remember. It's almost 1am and I have work today. Things are going to be crappy, I can tell. Olympics are on, they don't show as much gymnastics anymore which sucks! I remember in Sydney and co they showed STACKS of gym, as well as weightlifting and shooting. They need to bring back Roy & HG, so we can see some more of the other sports besides swimming.

I also want to see the absolute BEST that humans can do. So let them take drugs. I want to see someone run 100m in 6 seconds! The Roid-Lympics, come on, make it a reality!

My guitar skills are now spectacular thank you. I'm also freezing my ass off. Bed time for me. I should have stuff to say in about a week's time! Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus