Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Technically Knocked Out, But Not Quite...

People in this city are whacked. When you're walking across the pedestrian crossing at the lights, and the lights are flashing red (to denote that the light is going to go green), people start honking their horns at you, even if their light hasn't gone green!!! There's a 2 second delay between the pedestrian crossing going red and the traffic light going green! Next time, I'm just going to stop in front of the car and shake my head at the driver and slowly walk off!

My head is so big, I've never noticed that before!! Hahaha. I bought a 1 terabyte external today so I should be sitting pretty for a while. Gradually getting through episodes of Dexter so I'm very happy (but the twist in the first season everyone saw coming a mile away...at least I hope so)!

Will aim to get some awesome gameage and movieage in soon! Things are better than ok, so hooray. Until next time folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus