Sunday, August 31, 2008

On my own two feet, is where I thought I would stand, but it's actually where I come undone...

Apologies for the lack of posts lately, as well as the diminished quality of some of my entries. I wish I had a legitimate reason, but to be honest, I have nothing to say, and I have no time to say all the things I wish I could say.

There's just nothing there. Family is a burden. I'm getting sick. I'm so behind at work. Things just aren't working out. I'm feeling cold. I better go to bed.

The other has procured himself a job, so congratulations to him! It sounds like a really good one from what he's told me. He's also informed me that he will blog once he has settled into his new routine, which I look forward to.

Anyway, I best be off. Till next time.
blog comments powered by Disqus