Monday, June 26, 2006

Is That A Rubato Phrase?

Ahh it's excellent to see the other returning to his supreme blogging goodness. Now I finally have some motivation to do my own post. So what can you expect this time around? The latest update to the Joaquin rate list, finally!! I know it's been a long time coming and the number of updates is now enormous (14), but all the picks deserve it.

I haven't been up to a hell of a lot really, just watching more World Cup soccer and that's about it.

Oh oh oh!!!! Saw the final episode of Six Feet Under and it was AWESOME. The last 20 mins of that episode HAS to be the finest television moment in history. It was so good that I had to download it so I can watch it whenever I damn well please.

The latest series of 24 has started here and it is just bloody insane!!! I think they need to kill off Jack Bauer, it's the only way they can make the next series seem interesting. It's off to a grand start, but I am missing my dose of Elisha Cuthbert.

Anyway, as promised here is the latest update to the patented Joaquin rate list. You can find it here:

http://dropc.blogspot.com/2004/12/great-fun-to-be-around-you.html

Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus