Sunday, May 23, 2010

Electrical Changes Are Charging Up The Young

In case my last post was too cryptic for some of you morons out there, yes I did have a car accident. No, it was not my fault. I finally found out the extent of my injury. Turns out I actually dislocated my knee, which had set during the impact, and I had torn a few ligaments in it. It still doesn't feel right, and I am taking some anti-inflammatories. If it hasn't healed by Monday, I'm in need of some more scans. How wonderful! Especially since it was a really low speed collision, and the impact on my knee was very small; I've been hit harder before.

The car, ahh my wonderful car! It still runs, but the radiator has died, and a fair bit of the engine block is messed up. It will cost a considerable amount to fix it. Even though I only drove it on the weekends, it was heavily relied upon! This whole ordeal is just bullshit really.

On to more lighter events. Should condoms be free? The question was posed to me recently, and I didn't know what the answer should be! Is sex such a fundamental part of human development that it should be free? Like water from a tap etc? But companies need to make a profit, so how can this be remedied? State made condoms?? Hahaha, perish the thought! But the choice isn't there is it? Well as far as I'm aware. Condoms can be bought from stores and chemists, but you can't obtain free ones outside of university (at least so I've been told). So what are non uni going people supposed to do? Haha, it's not my problem or concern anyway. The whole condom buying thing just totally weirds me out, and hell I don't even know how to put one on! I remember in High School some of the physical education classes got to try out on test tubes, but my class wasn't one of them, and now that's probably the reason why so many of my former High School alumni are parents!

The trouble with typing up my blognotes a few weeks ago is that I write them in shorthand, so with no context, I have NO idea what the hell I meant to say!

I finally got the router going, so we have Xbox Live goodness, and my friend has the net on his comp, but it's not like it matters since I do the most downloading anyway! Already done 15 gig for this month! I'm impressed, haha! A lot more where that came from though! Never again will I attempt to bridge a hardwired Modem into a wireless router! Next time I'm getting a combined modem/router!

Ahh weirdly enough I just got hit with a dose of tiredness. I'm gonna leave it there for now folks, but never fear, plenty more blognotes to come.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus