Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Slippery Slope Of The Future

Leaving tomorrow. I wonder how things are going to be. But that's not for me to know until it actually happens. Work will be strange, when I met a few of the new people before, they seemed like very uppity snubs. We'll see what happens I guess.

I thought I had a lot to say, but I guess not. I went to the local shops to get dinner. Strange as it may seem, but I rarely go to the local shops. It has everything and it's rather large, as it has to cater for numerous suburbs. Even then, it's not really a mall so I'm not there that much. There are all these young attractive ladies all of a sudden! If you've read this blog over the years, you've noticed how I've constantly raised against the talent there, but today yowza! The day before I leave, haha figures. But I guess I don't want to be here for that.

Today I realised I wouldn't even get to say goodbye to this town. Would have liked to have taken a drive around town and seen the streets I know so well. I'm moving to a city where I don't know the streets, only vague landmarks and a semi decent sense of direction usually takes me where I want to go, I've still been lost a few times.

Reminds me of what the other said a few posts ago about no fairytale endings, so true. You have to do what you can while you can.

Every other word is guess. Nothing is certain. I still need to shave and shower! I'll get on to that in a sec. Hope the other is living it up on his vacation before coming home, he also better blog all about it!

That's it for now, have fun folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus