Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Feel The (Wii) Pain!

I played a Nintendo Wii for several hours yesterday, and right now I am in several worlds of pain. I'm just sore as hell, and I still have to keep guitar practice up so it's painful, but I love it, it brings me closer to my guitar.

As mentioned previously, I am now playing with Dunlop Jazz III picks and let me just say they are the best picks ever made, bar none! Nothing compares, they do anything with minimal effort, it's gorgeous.

I saw Enchanted today, which I thought was terrible, but then I realised maybe it was a parable, because maybe I was watching it with a "real world" mentality (those who have seen the movie will know what I mean), and in that way it may come off as being deeper upon further inspection. Amy Adams is also incredibly attractive, there's something else about her that just makes her so watchable but I have no idea what it is.

I hate our plumbing. Well upstairs at least. For a while know mould has been building up around the sinkholes, and today when I turned on the tap on the sink, water backed up through the shower sink. I won't even tell you what happened when I flushed the toilet! What's even worse is that since it happened at this time of year, it can't be fixed till the 2nd of Jan, which means I have to use the downstairs bathroom in the mean time, hooray! Heading interstate for a while on the 2nd too, which should be fun.

I'll have a spiel about christmas for my next post. It was something one of my friends said that got me hip to it. Anyhow, have fun folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus