Saturday, June 23, 2007

Struggling Here

I have got the flu! Hooray, sick in the holidays, always the best way to go I say. I really love how randomly generated words in spam e-mail is. They tell the most interesting stories. My eyes are burning, my throat hurts, and I have an occasional chesty dry cough, boo hoo.

My guitaring is freakish now. For some reason right after I've cut my nails I've just been picking up all these songs I didn't know instantly. I don't know when my music retention became so good, considering my ears and general memory are pretty poor.

I was at the mall yesterday and I held a second hand bass, and despite the weight which I'm not used to, it's just so much damn fun to play. I would really like to play one, but I don't know if I have the patience to actually learn it properly, cause I would want to play it damn well straight away.

Well the reason I couldn't contact the other was because he had already gone overseas! Haha but I'll see him when he gets back, it's all good.

I think I'll spend tomorrow doing a bit of my honours proposal and just some general resting up. That's it for today folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus