Friday, June 15, 2007

Making Up For Lost Time, And Time Yet To Be Lost

Hello folks. I am done with the semester, exams over and I am sitting pretty. Just had two exams, I think I'm ok with how I went, but I guess I'll know more once results are out. For now I'm relaxing by catching up on all the episodes of Ugly Betty and Heroes that I've missed. Then I guess it's time to start the video games up, I have to finish Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion sometime soon and then start up with Medieval Total War 1 and 2!

Then I guess I should start getting my butt in gear for my literature review for my Honours paper. After all, my proposal is due in week 2 of next semester. Then I have to do between 6k-8k words before week 13. Should be interesting. I have not seen the other online in ages, I wonder what the hell he's up to!

That's it for today folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus