Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's A Far Cry From The World...

In one of those moods. One of those meh moods. And I hate those moods, I hate the word meh, and I hate people that use that word. It provokes an automatic punch in the face reaction.

I think I need to do something. What? I don't know. I've gone to standard tuning from half step, so I can continue with my chord vocabulary. I'm seeing La Femme Anomaly this Friday, which should be good, cause I don't even remember the last time I saw her.

Weird things going on as always. So disjointed. I'm not making any sense. Where is the other?? He hasn't been online in a month. I suppose I'll ring him and see what he's up to so we can do something. I'm out.

Damn I thought I had good stuff to say now I'm all out of ideas. So much for my "reliable" memory! Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus