Sunday, April 01, 2007

Countdown To Extinction: Countdown Aborted???

Well once again I wind up looking quite the fool. But before that I must digress or else I'll forget to post about it again.

I watched the search for the next pussycat doll and I was absolutely horrified! Mark McGrath has put on so much weight, I hope Sugar Ray never get back together! And that show is just terrible, I don't know how girls can put themselves up to so much scrutiny and blatant expoitation and not seriously go off the rails.

Anyway, back to my original comments. I screwed up in my calculations. I will be away from the 10th-15th as already mentioned, but I was informed today that this would only cover the first week of the holidays! I will still be around for the second week! Haha that means I don't need to finish off the essay in 8 days. I in fact have roughly 15 days! But that doesn't matter I'm actually getting a good write up on it now so it'll come through eventually. However, I also realised that it was bigger than I thought and it's actually 2500 words! Still, I think it's very doable.

However I still must get apps done within 8 days and I am FREAKING OUT! There are so many damn places to apply to and I still don't have an electronic copy of my transcript! There's also a crapload of places I'm going to apply to and a LOT have different processes for handling applications so you have to re do stuff for practically each one and it's just a real pain in the ass.

Haven't spoken to the other in a while either, I'm guessing the other is insanely busy with work before the mid sem hits us so he can actually enjoy his break! Anyway, here's to more work, and hopefully some semblence of a break! Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus