Thursday, August 03, 2006

Postscript

One more day, and it will be the culmination of my first week back, well I've been back a week already, but I mean the end of the first school week. Its been good so far, had an assignment due already, and it went quite well I must say, a 10 on 10 is quite good if I can say so myself. Its been a crazy day today, had a lot going on. Had a major drama with my printer this morning, and now I am left with really painful cuts on my hands. One of my printers had a screw stuck in it (that i realized afterwards) so couldn't use that, and then the other one ran out of ink, and while refilling it, I managed to cut my hands in over 6 places, I was in a real rush, and needed it done soon. But the good thing is, regardless of what the cost, I got my work done, and thats all that matters. And when I went into class, the tutor is like do you want more time to do todays assignment?? I was about to slap him, I spent so much time getting it done the last few days!!!

There was a band comp on today at the bar. And I must say that the music was quite ordinary. The one band I liked, was a band that played last year, and they played the same set, so I was a little disappointed, same venue and the same set, quite unimpressive!! Other than that, it was good fun, lots of friends there, and we had a good chat. After that it was KJ's birthday, and so we had a drink there, and an overkill on the chocolate fudge cake!! Finally the night ended with a Shisha or should I say two, and we all sat around talking about crap.

I realized that I am a dumb ass, everyone else knows that, but i didnt!! I was always smart in my head. The heater was working all this time, but I just read the directions wrong, and turned it off instead of on!! But to my defense, its not an on off button, its queer!! My room is finally clean, and there is walking space, actually there is enough space in this room to to jam in here, should get a drum kit in here, hehehe.

Anyways, thats all for now, its getting late, and I am quite tired, have to get up at 10 in the morning, so I am off. Take care all!!
blog comments powered by Disqus