Thursday, August 17, 2006

Knaves V1.2

Well it looks to me like I finally decided to show my ass back here, haha no such thing, I didnt mean to run away so far, but what can I say I had a lot on my plate. Pretty tired today, so it will just be a round up off all the things that have been happening in my life.

Yes, its true, Knaves finally decided to join the work force, and am currently working at subway. I'd been pretty busy with trying to locate a job for myself, and what do you know, somehow I got the job that I thought of getting on the way back here. I had a job offer from KFC, and then later got one from subway. I decided that subway was the better choice, coz whats better than to eat fresh eh?? Haha not only that, but its close, and the pay is better...

Work is really piling up, and it looks to me like this semester is going to be one ball of a sememster, what do you know, I've already started making my way through the text books, because I figure, my careless attitude wont get me far as it usually does, so its time to put in the hard hours, maybe in the end it will pay off, lets see how it goes...

And to my already packed schedule, I have added a workout plan which i follow religiously to keep in shape, and I feel a lot healthier at least. Now all I have to do is reduce the smoking, and I will be in good shape...

Thats the update for now, I have 2 classes and a shift tommo, so I better haul my ass back to the bed, and count the stars or something, and fall right off to sleep. I will be back tommo, and have a bunch of crap that needs to be written about, so keep posted...
blog comments powered by Disqus