Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So tell me why?

I'd like to know why I'm sitting in the computer lab in the law building with and hour and 20 minutes till my next class in a business suit! Oh that's right, I had to do an assignment and damn I was awesome. Hmm I could sure go for some food right about now.

My assignment was awesome, but they said I was a lil too aggressive with my questions but alas, which I feel bad about cause I've known my interviewee for 16 years and she's very nice. But I do have the highest mark in the class woohooo! It wasn't looking too good this morning though, the wrong foundation was applied and I looked like Krusty The Klown and I had to result to wiping that crap off on my way here. But it's allllll good!

I hope it doesn't rain on my way out of here tonight or else my suit is gonna be stuffed and that's not cool. I saw some girl do her interview after mine and her talent was HAWT, too bad she was really nervous and it came out really dodgy. Who cares?! She's hot! Sorry, that is to say she's HAWT. That's just a hotness all of it's own.

I'm just going to attempt to write in here until I'm bored and I can no longer take it. The nails on my right hand are growing quite nicely, it does help with the finger picking but it screws you up for other things such as scratching one's face or even typing on the keyboard or using a freakin' mobile phone.

Alright here's the deal, 4 weeks of uni left until exams. In 2 weeks I have an essay due (don't worry about this, this is all just for my memory). I've done 1200 words out of 2000 so it should be looking fine as long as I do lil bits of work here and there. In that same week I have a 15 minute speech to do which should be fine since that's almost done. A week after I have a 2000 word essay to do on that speech, which I am aiming to have done within that week so I should be sitting pretty. In that same week I have a 5 minute speech to do for another class but that should be ok since it's only worth 5% and I could probably just make it up on the spot and do well. Then in the final week I have a 2000 word report due, which I SHOULD be able to do within a week as long as I get my act together and start taping shows to compare.

I have an exam on my birthday, that's awful!

Ties are awful, they really do cut off the circulation to one's head and I think that it's VERY possible to die if one was too tight. I also don't like that discomfort, even if it's on very loosely, you can steel feel it around your neck and it's not very nice.

I have some notes at home, so this ends it for today and enjoy yourself people!
blog comments powered by Disqus