Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm not worth the fuss

I really wish I had more common sense. That is to say I wish I was smart enough to realise that it's pointless to come to school on days where I start early cause I can just listen to the lecture online and just show up for my tute later in the day instead of rotting in the library with nothing to do. It's made worse when it's all rainy and cold in the morning and my bed is so warm.

Note to self, start bringing your crap to school so you can do work here like you used to in first year.

Whyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyy are most people stupid? Do you have an answer for that? I don't, so that's why I'm asking you!

I really enjoy how our breaks usually don't coincide with secondary or other school breaks. This means that in our breaks we are free to roam around and not be hassled by mini gangsters and 10 year old crack hoes. It also means that when the previously mentioned people are strolling about like they own the place, we are too busy at uni to care.

Is the world in danger of becoming too politically correct? What in the hell is wrong with that? It's the path to tolerance. When you stop being mindful of such things, you start to offend people but I'm sure that's how some people would like it to be.

Why are PR students so freakishly attractive?! Do they have a criterion that one has to be hot in order to enrol in that course?! Highly dubious but alas, I am not complaining.

How come people never drive carefully in the wet? It's been my experience from watching people on the road on rainy days that people tend to drive faster and take a lot more risks in conditions where you sure as hell should not. I also saw 2 accidents the other day on my way to school which was absolutely priceless. One girl was speeding on the parkway (speed limit of 100km/h, 'twas raining heavily and she must have been going 130) and I knew she was in for some trouble and anyway a firetruck was on it's way to the scene of accident 1, then when the girl saw the fire truck she panicked, and just slammed on the brakes.......skidding...no anti lock brakes...straight line skid....for about 30m....straight into a light pole! FUCKING HELL-ARIOUS! What the hell?! The road was clear and she could have swerved to the right, hell she coulda pulled a rally turn and gone completely sideways and not hit anything but nope....straightttt into the pole and knocked it over. It was so low speed that I actually laughed instantly (don't worry, she was alright), but still giggle worthy none the less.

How am I supposed to waste the next hour of my life before my next class? How sad is that? Actually trying to find a way to waste time, that's not what life is about, but thus, that's what I'm reduced to. But whatever it is, it can't be blogged. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus