Saturday, September 24, 2005

Am I Hiding In The Shadows?!?

I aplogize. There is nothing really more to say about it. The last few weeks has just been crazy. I'm just going thru one of those phases in my life that I can't avoid. Hehe lets leave that there, I don't want to get into details. On the flip side, its been a year since I started this blog, and it looks like over the year, my life has gone thru a full circle, and now I am almost getting back to where I started. At this point, I can't wait till this sememster is over, so I can just sit back and unwind.

Firstly, writing a long essay on 12 centuries of communication history was completely tiresome. I have come to a conclusion, I hate doing essay that don't allow me to express any of my opinions. How the hell an I supposed to get into someting in a lot of depth, without alizing anything. But hey what can I do. And on top of that, they have made letcures compulsury, they bloody take attendence. Thats just bullshit, and I feel like I am back in high school.

Well looks like I got a year older, and joined another generation, not a kid anymore. Though I would like to convince you that I am still a kid. That day went by just how I would want it. All over in a cloud of smoke. I would like to thank Army Boi for making it all happen. It was awesome. But I am still waiting for two boxes from my brother, hopefully should be at the others place in a week or so. Hehe who doesn't like presents.

Alright, I am just going to stop here for today, gotta get something into this small stomach of mine. Seems to be growling. Till next time.
blog comments powered by Disqus