Sunday, November 04, 2007

Looks Familiar!

Yes it does, cause my last post wasn't all that long ago. In that time I have aged (duh), and can claim another increment of life on the belt.

So what's happened? I got my honours mark back and I did quite well so I'm very happy about that. Just studying for my exam, and I think I've got a good grasp on the concepts.

After that I don't know what I'll do. Met up with the other, things are going great for him and he shall be joining the ranks of honours people too.

Playing guitar, getting new melodies down and happy with them. A lot of my stuff seems to have a Bm7 in it though!

I really don't have much to add, I thought I did, but now I have forgotten, and I shall resort to using blognotes more!! Have a nice day people!
blog comments powered by Disqus