Friday, October 19, 2007

28 Days (or thereabouts) Later

Apologies!!!!! Yes I know there's really no point, since it's been over a month since the last post. I have handed in my thesis, and I was quite happy with the final product, so let's see how the grading goes! In the end the entire thing came to about 11 thousand words, and covers history, to war, to criminal law, to post-modern language games. But it's good to have it out of the way, that's a whole load off my back.

Other than that, I have just been studying for my only class. However, it has to be the most content heavy class I've ever done in my life. So that will make it quite tough. But that's alright, I have until the 8th (which is my exam date) to get a good summary going and understand a few more of the concepts that I didn't get before. Should be doable with the time I have remaining.

Haven't heard too much from the other, as he has been incredibly busy. I have been getting back into the swing of nightly practice/warm ups for guitar and it has been doing me wonders. Previously I had lost the ability to pick anything while standing, only chords. But my co-ordination and dexterity has improved a thousandfold with a few nights practice in a row. I feel good! I really should start writing down chords and progressions that I love, cause I record them and give them stupid names, and then I study and don't play guitar for a while and then I come back and I am unable to remember what chords they are and it sucks, cause it's good melodic playing. I've also been using new mu chords. They were made famous by Steely Dan (I haven't heard any of their songs) but I got a chord list of some open and moveable shapes, and they are gorgeous chords, they add a lot to a piece.

Troy is on tonight! It's not very good, but at least it's watchable, so here's to that. I'm quite close to finishing M2TW! After ages! Hooray! I think after that I might start up an Egyptian campaign while starting up my MTW game with the Moors.

What else is new with me? Not much actually. I think I'll leave it there for today. I'll try to keep updates coming as I get thoughts back into my head, instead of lost to the vast recesses of nothingness! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus