Saturday, June 30, 2018

Twice Bitten, Never Shy, Hold Your Breath and Kiss the Sky

Everything just feels a little bit off.

I'm a little worn down.  I'm tired.  No, I'm more than that.  I'm exhausted.  I'm a zombie living less than an existence.  All about the $$$ and you'll see where that leads.

This is all a trap and none of it's real.  But we buy into the fantasy.  We literally buy into it.  What a strange concept. 

Do you ever regain the magic of what's lost?  I was thinking about this the other day, and I can recall things from when I was younger and easily made happy.  I remember playing pool with the other at someone else's University hall.  I played terribly, but we had a good time.  I remember being at a family friend's house in the middle of nowhere.  They had a Linux computer which I had to learn how to use.  And we found some VCDs (haha what an old format now, who remembers them!) and we watched The Lost World: Jurassic Park on a tiny monitor, sitting on the bed away.  The quality was dodgy (definitely an overseas pirated copy), and the movie is pretty average, but I loved it.  We must have started watching it at 10pm, and for kids that's pretty cool. 

Ahh what good times.  But now they're all very few and far between.

Something is really off with these blogger stats.  Why do we have so many hits from Russia, Ukraine, Chechnya, and Poland?  We have no material of any interest to people in those countries.  Something just isn't...right...But if you're here for legitimate reasons, welcome and enjoy!  I hope to visit someday.

What else is news?  I'm getting back into guitar very slowly.  Oh my god, my skills!  Where have they gone?  You really do need to practice.  Or you'll suck.  I'm learning more scales and trying to improve my theory at least. 

I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus