Saturday, May 21, 2011

Are you experienced?

I don't think so, because I don't know a damn thing.

Life has changed, oh it most certainly has changed. The other has moved cities to take up another job - hopefully more fulfilling than his last. I got married somewhere in there too.

What else? Umm promotions overseas travel and the standard monotony of life.

You know sometimes it doesn't turn out the way you think it will.

I must sing the praises of blogger+ because it allows me to blog from my iPhone. I don't get much computer time anymore. In fact I don't have time for anything anymore. Where did everything go? The other just started this blog the other day basically. We were just in uni. Now here we are.

Regrets regrets regrets. Oh well I guess all that is left is to run out the clock and await the inevitable now.

Joaquin out, take care of yourselves.

blog comments powered by Disqus