Thursday, November 04, 2010

This Side Of The Brooklyn Bridge

It was my birthday the other day. I'm almost 30! Can you believe that!! I sure as hell don't! Where does the time go? Life is certainly short. It may seem long sometimes, but I can assure you, it is over faster than you know it, in the grand scheme of things. I guess it's all a bit nuts, considering this blog started 6 years ago, when the other and I were about to turn 20.

I love kiwi fruit. I don't know when this started, but the stores now sell them with plastic knife/spoon contraptions to make them easier to eat. I have to say that I am absolutely loving them!! Except for the sticky fingers that is.

I know I used to rag on online content delivery systems such as Steam and the like before. I'm still a bit opposed to the idea that I've bought a licence to the game, and I don't actually 'own' it despite paying a significant sum of money to buy it. However, having played games such as Modern Warfare 2, and Starcraft 2, I am just happy about update patches, downloadable content and other goodies, which require an online system to work properly.

That's it for now folks. Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus