Sunday, July 25, 2010

You know you've got it the wrong way around, right?

Yes, yes it has been far too long since I last posted. However, THE most legitimate excuse ever: full time work and full time study SUCKS! I literally have no time to do anything else anymore, and that is terrible. Hence it is 1am on Sunday morning, and I am blogging just to clear out some blog notes. Alas, it is late/early and I will have to fly through this, without giving due thought to everything I wanted to say.

Yes, I will talk more about my accident later, and I will put up the pictures and everything!

Haha, looking back on these blog notes, this is going to be a very sleazy and salacious post, so I apologise in advance - and you youngens, skip on through!

As mentioned in my last post, an annoying guy at work has this amazing girlfriend. She should be starting with us very very soon - I cannot wait!!!

Meetings or discussions on horseshoe arranged tables are terrible!! Of course the meeting is going to get boring, and you can see people opposite you. This killed me in a tax law tutorial when I was at university, as I posted about a girl who wore short short miniskirts and no stockings in summer, and used to sit low in the chair with her legs out, right opposite me. Then in a meeting the other week there was a girl in a miniskirt opposite me, and my mind wandered again, and ahh, sitting through a 90minute meeting with sex on your mind for the whole time is sheer brutality!!! Legs legs legs, gahh!

Then again, there was another meeting - on the bottom of my office there is a commercial cafe, where a LOT of waitresses work. The windows of this meeting room on the bottom floor are mostly frosted, when just a few unglazed bits, so your vision of the outside is pretty obscured. However, I looked up, and all I got was just a face full of cleavage for about 2 minutes! I could have died right there I tell you; this waitress did not move, she stood there, bent over in a low cut top and her breasts were just about to spill out of her top. Of course after the meeting I had to go out there and check her out - yessss, curvy, brunette, busty as hell, and exotic. All the boxes ticked there!

I don't know why, but I've been listening to a lot of Don Henley lately. The guy is a bloody great singer. But one song in particular, the boys of summer. Wow, what a song. It's a great melody, with great atmosphere, but I find it incredibly depressing because of the themes of moving on and shouldering responsibility. I guess this is tied in to my monster diatribe from my last post, but I'll let you read that and form your own conclusions.

Another thing from work - they handed out these flyers to 'lift our spirits' I guess, with statements about our corporate vision and so on. However, one of the pictures is of this ridiculously beautiful goddess - yes typical of me: eurasian, brunette, sophisticated and enter all my other cliches. She is just insanely flawless, and if I ever look at that flyer, I just stare for minutes on end, lost for speech, lost for thought. Needless to say, I have put that flyer next to my monitor, and I have not done a lot of work in the last week, haha!

The other day, I was back at home to see my parents. Since I'm car-less I needed a lift to go shopping and we went to our local shopping centre. So what did I see? 3 people I went to High School with - my morbidly obese year 10 English teacher, and two other guys I wasn't particularly fond of. The English teacher was still huge and in her gym clothes for some obscure reason, and the two idiots were wandering about aimlessly. I was very happy to be out of there and that I've made something of my life. I guess you can always rely on your brain. And stuff you English teacher, one of my degrees is in journalism - you LOSE! Haha, that'll show her to grade me poorly!

That's it for now folks. Joaquin out - God knows how long for...
blog comments powered by Disqus