Thursday, June 10, 2010

There are some dummies in this world & Karma? Go to hell!

Interesting lunch today. While eating on a couch in the shopping centre, there was some guy reading one of those "books for dummies" just further down. Upon closer inspection (read: snooping), I discovered he was reading "Blogging for Dummies". Seriously. What the hell?! Why is there a book on blogging?! Why was it so thick?! Here's my tips (and they're for free):

  1. Join blogging service
  2. Type
  3. Click "post" or "publish"

Done. I just saved you some money there! What is there to learn that common sense can't dictate?!

Karma, why ist thou a harsh mistress? That beautiful girl from a little while back. Facebook, oh, mutual friends? OH GOD! That girl from my last work place. It just had to happen didn't it? Even nearly a year later, I am being kicked in the head (metaphorically, of course). Of course all the beautiful girls know each other!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Long weekend this weekend. I am going to relax and play some music, and hopefully meet up with the other.

That's it for now folks. Joaquin out!

blog comments powered by Disqus