Sunday, February 15, 2009

These wounds never seem to heal

With a thunderous nothing, I return to where I belong.

I miss blogging. It's not a chore, but there are times in my life where I feel like it is. When everything else in my life is getting me down I guess it turns out to be like that.

You know I'd really like to get to a stage where I can throw my watch away. I don't want to be aware of time at all. Just no idea, no concept, no worries. Just do things at my own pace in my own time. I know as things stand, I am going to die without accomplishing a lot of what I wanted to get done in this life.

Things are so surreal when I return home. Everything feels like it's out of a dream, and I'm not actually there. I guess the magic is gone. I like where I am though, you can do a lot if you have time and money (hence the first comment I suppose).

I probably should have been keeping blognotes this whole time as I don't know what the hell I wanted to blog about (although I do know that I wanted to blog about a LOT of things). Oh well, such is life.

I have not been to the gym in so long. I guess it has impacted me. Without the gym I stay up later and get up later and I just feel rank throughout the day and I don't drink as much water. I heard it staves off depression (hence all the above, haha)! I will start again damn it!!

My father has downloaded at least 4 different viruses and trojans onto my old comp at home which sucks, cause I paid over half for that machine (which was bloody expensive considering I didn't work back then)! I couldn't fix it either, damn it! Oh man, this computer is just so wicked, I love ittt!!

I'm going to play some Call of Duty 4, then I'm going to bed. Enjoy. Hpoefully a substantive post some time later.
blog comments powered by Disqus